Saturday, January 1

resolutions and such

'Tis the season, so:

Specific
  • Make beer
  • Catch up on my New Yorkers
  • Hang 2 pieces of remaining artwork in living room
  • Run a mile in less than 11 minutes
  • Watch the video tutorials about Blogger
  • Go through the dauntingly giant box of family photos
    Ongoing
    • Run 3 times/week
    • Get to work on time (You'd think this would be easy: I live less than 2 miles from work and don't even have to be there 'til 10am, but damned if I ever get there before 10:15.)
    • Keep up the flossing
    • Take more photos and try to add one/day to the Project 365 app
    • More blogging, fewer words

    I think 11 is enough. I know they're not exactly groundbreaking goals, but I figure the simpler they are, the more achievable they'll be (except probably the New Yorker one—I'm 4 months behind and have been since about 2001).
      Happy 2011, everyone. We started it off with a rainy walk and a beer. You?



      No comments:

      Post a Comment