Thursday, August 11

Another Cat & Cocktail, with a Side of Cliantro

Okay, so I started to feel shy about posting too many cocktail reports all at once. Problem is, I try to take a little posting "break" and then lose stride for over a week. So we're back at it with the Cat + Cocktail series.

This time around I finally made the Thai Me Up (aka Thai Martini) I'd been hankering after pretty much since starting work at the hangar. It was DELICIOUS. The kaffir lime vodka came through, but so did the cilantro. Some ginger simple syrup was also involved, but the overall taste was light and somehow clean, yes clean. Here's out it looks, both with and without cat:


One cocktail was perfect for me. Well, I guess Josh wound up drinking part of it, so there's that. But Greenie felt it a bit more, apparently:

No comments:

Post a Comment