Wednesday, June 22

Half New Year

If folks can have half-birthdays, I can have a half-new-year. My absence stretches out past Josh's and highlights her diligence in starting back up. I don't have much to say for myself. Instead, I'll just post a few pictures from the start of the calendar year now, with pledges to fill in some gaps in weeks while I try to get back in the blogging spirit.

As you can see (poorly lit photos aside), we had a wild New Year's Eve with friends dropping by to share drinks and jig-saw angst. Most everyone lost steam after a few hours, though, leaving us to soldier on by ourselves.




Now we know better than to take on 2000 piece puzzles. We put away the incomplete puzzle in March, when we wanted our table back.






I've always liked going for a walk on the first day of a new year,
and Josh kindly humored me. We wound our way
around the island, getting our fill of greyness.



She also humored my request for a new year's picture.
You might be amazed how many times we had to try for non-ridiculous pics.









Then, shockingly, we got side-tracked on the walk home.


...and clearly I need to remind myself of some formatting shortcuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment